1Freelance Graphic Designer
Creative Marketing Concepts is seeking an experienced freelance graphic designer to aid in the creation of design projects for print.
- Create and design logos, brochures, stationery, flyers, newspaper ads, direct mail campaigns, posters, signs, etc.
- Check and approve color, copy, text format, scaling of images for print production and notify the creative director of any issues
- Produce proofs for review and make revisions based on feedback.
- Print sample of finished layout and present samples to the creative director for approval.
- Communicate with printers to request quotes, samples, submit approved artwork, etc
- Package and deliver designed artwork to Creative Marketing Concepts
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic design; or equivalent work experience. 3-5 years experience as a graphic designer on a variety of media including Internet.
- Proficient in Adobe CC design programs, especially InDesign CC, Illustrator CC & Photoshop CC (all projects must be created using Adobe CC design programs)
- Strong creative and conceptual skills.
- Strong knowledge of printing and electronic production methods.
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks and projects concurrently.
- Strong interpersonal, oral and written communication skills.
- Strong portfolio showcasing design skills To apply: Email your resume and portfolio to email@example.com.